Epic Sports Academy accepts cash, cheque or e-transfer.
*Make all cheques payable to Epic Sports Academy. *There will be a charge of $45 for NSF.
Mail registration form and payment to:
Epic Sports Academy
4109 34th St
Vernon, BC, Canada
*When bringing a friend to camp, discounts are given.
If paying by cash, cheque or e-transfer: on the registration form, be sure to indicate who the friend is that you are bringing to camp and send both registration forms and payments in together, when registering.
Deposit of $100 per camp, is non-refundable, but is applied to total fee. You may cancel your registration for any reason within 2 weeks of your camp and receive a full refund, less the deposit.
* Balance is due two weeks prior to camp start date.
* Upon registration, parents and campers will receive a detailed camp information package and camp receipt.
* All categorized campers attending ESA, need to be accompanied by a full time CEA.
B) Camp Registration:
"Game On!" Camp: July 8-12, 2019 @ South Broadview Elementary School, Salmon Arm, BC
*Camp registration balance is due by: June 24, 2019
July 15-19, 2019 @ Highland Park Elementary School, Armstrong, BC
*Camp registration balance is due by: July 1, 2019
"Skills and Thrills!" Camp August 12-16, 2019 @ South Broadview Elementary School, Salmon Arm, BC
*Camp registration balance is due by: July 29, 2019
August 19-23, 2019 @ Highland Park Elementary School, Armstrong, BC
*Camp registration balance is due by: August 5, 2019
* $15 late registration fee will be added to the total camp cost after the dates mentioned above.
C) Cancellations less than 2 weeks before a camp begins is non-refundable. *A full refund will be given if a doctor's note is provided.
D) There will be no refund for misbehaved campers who are asked to leave.
E) Registrations are accepted first come, first served until a program is full, so register early to avoid disappointment.
F) Walk-ons: There is a $20 additional fee for all walk-on registrations, providing there is still room available.
G) Pre-camp drop off starts at 8:45 a.m. (included with registration payment)
*All campers need to be picked up at 3 p.m. daily.
H) Bag lunch required each day (Monday to Thursday). Pizza Day on Friday!
1. A $30 discount off your total family cost for families with 2 or more children attending in the same week.
2. Sign up for more than one camp and receive $25 off your total family cost.
3. Bring a friend to camp and receive $20 off your total individual cost.
*State who you are bringing to camp and hand both registration forms and payments in together.
4. ESA Bucks: $20 discount coupon for past camp attendees.